Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Case of the Missing Transcript...and Other Miracles



I want to move on. On to other worries and stresses.

I will not forget


Today God worked a miracle.

I will not forget


After finishing a movie on the power and fight of prayer I opened my mailbox and pulled out my missing transcript. Smiling I walk up the stairs to my dorm room.

I will not forget


Yesterday an email: "You will be dropped from your classes and asked to leave for this semester if you do not complete registration by tomorrow at 5 pm."

An uplifting call from a friend, no, a sister.

I will not forget


Going to bed with worries. But worries that were given away. 
Waking up to a new day. Fresh, with no mistakes.
I strive to enjoy not endure my first class.

I will not forget


I long to be bold as the first Christians were. Confident in my Lord who WILL come to the rescue. Unafraid of what will come. Knowing He will pull me through, I exit the classroom. My phone rings.

I check my email

"I've checked 'Transcript' off your registry clearance checklist..."
Praise God. 1 done, 1 to go.

I will not forget


"Funds have been received..."

I will not forget


Celebration. God is good. Of course He was! Of course He is! This is no little thing! 

I will not forget


Last week He prepared me. The story of Jacob wrestling with God. That was me.
A heart to heart with a total stranger about the giver of lies and the ungodliness of being self-sufficient. 2 times this past week hearing the same thing: test everything to God for truth. 

I will not forget


Ask Him, "What is my testimony?"

I will not forget


My prayer is and was: This life is yours. Your education. This is Your education. You called me here. You will provide for me. That is the promise. 


I will remember

This life is a gift. Each day is a gift. Let's not take ANYTHING for granted!!!!!

Also, thanks to Sean for giving me this really cool gift featured in this fancy picture! Thanks Sean!

No comments:

Post a Comment