Sunday, January 3, 2016

Creativity, Why We Do It!


One of the lessons that I learned this past semester was that I am creative.
For years I've been told I was talented. Musical, artistic, a natural born leader, yeah yeah... Well, I did not realize how much I would miss using my creativity until I became a full-time student at college!

Last night, I did a song cover session with my friend Kay! Here's one of our videos. I feel it is appropriate for the start of a new year. Because we're all on this crazy merry go round ride together!

p.s. if you want to see other ways I enjoy to create other than this blog, visit my youtube pages!

For song covers with my bff --->     BlueKaysings
When I made fan videos --->   bluesalad
Vlogs --->   BSmeansBlueSalad
I edit videos --->  BlueSaladProductions

Enjoy and don't take your creative power for granted y'all.

~BlueSalad~

No comments:

Post a Comment