Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jan 25-Money, Money Oh Honey Honey!

This was going to be a post about Guam...but I find it too hard to write about that.
Right now my brain is filled with worry.  Especially money worry. 
Current money problem: School.

The situation explained
I went on a trip to Guam.  My professor for this semester said he could excuse me from the classes I missed.  When I'm in Guam I log onto my student account and see that my class has been dropped.  I didn't drop it.  I spoke to my professor and he didn't drop me either.  I find out that my payment wasn't confirmed and the school dropped my class. 
Today I was planning on going in and paying the fee and signing up again for my class but I need 50 more dollars to do so.   I don't have that 50 dollars right now and I cannot ask anyone for it... I am now waiting for next week's paycheck.  The waiting is killing me...or was--it seems that writing out my fustrations here has fixed the problem. HALLELUJAH! Worry is gone--for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment